- Find all the details here
- There are many ideas to choose from – including create a book club, make a reading contract, participate in the public library’s program, and keep a reading tracker.
- Turn in your summer reading reflection to your teacher in September. We will celebrate summer reading on International Dot Day,September 15th.
Access the online bookstore for book club recommendations and the ability to buy books. All orders over $30 have free shipping. A portion of each sale supports our PTA.
Where can I find ebooks and eAudio books? MackinVIA
- Access to over 5,000 ebooks, eAudiobooks and the APS databases
- The TumbleBook Library can now be found in the MackinVIA databases
Looking to read shorter books in one sitting?
You probably want to use the new universal login.
- Go to MackinVIA.com. You will see 3 boxes. Ignore the top one and fill in the bottom 2 as seen below. Use lowercase letters.
Looking to read a longer book?
- You probably want to use your regular student ID number and password and check out the book as students always have.
- Here is a video to help.
- Students are encourage to – Be Brave, Be Curious, Be Kind
- The library is open before school for book checkout.
- Students in grades 2 to 5 are able to come to the library for book checkout at any time.
- For these grades we also have “unlimited book checkout” – students can checkout as many books they think they can read in a week.
- Access to the more elementary friendly APS databases can be found on the left – see Online Encyclopedias, Social Studies databases and Science databases.
- Once again students can now also accessed databases, ebooks and e-Audiobooks through MackinVIA. On any computer, students can go to www.MackinVIA.com or through the MackinVIA app on their iPad.