- Students are encourage to – Be Brave, Be Curious, Be Kind
- The library is open before school for book checkout.
- Students in grades 2 to 5 are able to come to the library for book checkout at any time.
- For these grades we also have “unlimited book checkout” – students can checkout as many books they think they can read in a week.
Lunch Time Diversity Book Clubs
- Lunch Time Diversity Book Clubs will continue in January 2020.
- Read a book about someone different than you!
- See Mr. Re or Ms. Wine to learn more and sign up with a friend or two.
- Access to the more elementary friendly APS databases can be found on the left – see Online Encyclopedias, Social Studies databases and Science databases.
- Once again students can now also accessed databases, ebooks and e-Audiobooks through MackinVIA. On any computer, students can go to www.MackinVIA.com or through the MackinVIA app on their ipad.
Something Fun – Mrs. Lodge’s Library Game
Graphic Novel Wins Newbery Medal for the First Time https://t.co/vrwmXvf293
Published January 27, 20 4:21PM
Hey @Seesaw - on my Mackbook Air my Dashboard somehow got stuck on the bottom - how do I shift it back to the side, so I can also see students names? Thanks for any insight you have to offer! Can not find answer in the help section.
Published January 27, 20 9:12AM
RT @debreese: This is the first year that the American Indian Library Association's Youth Literature Awards will be announced at ALA along…
Published January 27, 20 6:15AM
RT @alamw: The 2020 ALA Youth Media Awards Press Conference starts at 8 a.m. this morning in Ballroom AB. Doors open at 7:30 a.m. Don't be…
Published January 27, 20 6:14AM
Hey Library and Book people - are you ready? Watch the live stream Monday Jan. 27th at 8 am. ALA Youth Media Awards - News and Press Center - Caldecott, Newbery and more.... Who are your favorites? https://t.co/iOcpzpnx9I @DiscoveryAPS @APSLibrarians
Published January 21, 20 5:30PM