- Students are encourage to – Be Brave, Be Curious, Be Kind
- The library is open before school for book checkout.
- Students in grades 2 to 5 are able to come to the library for book checkout at any time.
- For these grades we also have “unlimited book checkout” – students can checkout as many books they think they can read in a week.
Lunch Time Diversity Book Clubs
- Lunch Time Diversity Book Clubs will continue in November 2019.
- Read a book about someone different than you!
- See Mr. Re or Ms. Wine to learn more and sign up with a friend or two.
- Access to the more elementary friendly APS databases can be found on the left – see Online Encyclopedias, Social Studies databases and Science databases.
- Once again students can now also accessed databases, ebooks and e-Audiobooks through MackinVIA. On any computer, students can go to www.MackinVIA.com or through the MackinVIA app on their ipad.
Something Fun – Mrs. Lodge’s Library Game
I second that emotion https://t.co/nm1AyLQbAu
Published November 14, 19 6:13PM
RT @DiscoveryESPTA: Mark your calendars! November 21st is Family Game Night at @DiscoveryAPS! https://t.co/zdnfZmxkdu
Published November 12, 19 6:28AM
Loved it - The Outwin 2019: American Portraiture Today https://t.co/6yfW8QBvtf
Published November 10, 19 7:45PM
Who wants one? Intrigued - A 3D Print-Out You Could Call Home https://t.co/ed7KQagJBx
Published November 10, 19 6:08PM
@MissUpshurDES @_parkercurry @APSDiscovery @DiscoveryAPS Universe is funny - guess where i was today and the photo I took https://t.co/mfcD36sNCG
Published November 09, 19 6:40PM