Discovery’s Weather Station is a Davis Instruments Vantage Pro II Plus, mounted on the southern roof of Discovery outside of the Galaxy classrooms.
- WeatherLink 2.0 Bulletin (Main Data Display)
- Discovery WeatherCloud Current Weather Feed
- Discovery WeatherCloud Current Wind Feed
- Discovery WeatherCloud “Evolutions” Graph Feed
- Discovery WeatherCloud Data Dashboard
- Discovery Weather Twitter Feed
- Weather Underground PWS Dashboard
- Information about the Davis Instruments Vantage Pro2 Plus
The Discovery Weather Station was made possible by funding through the Discovery Parent Teacher Association in 2016-2017.
The Discovery Weather Station is situated at 38.90846234781009 / -77.14702251968379 at an altitude of 326.8 feet.