Discovery’s Weather Station is a Davis Instruments Vantage Pro II Plus, mounted on the southern roof of Discovery outside of the Galaxy classrooms.
The Discovery Weather Station was made possible by funding through the Discovery Parent Teacher Association in 2016-2017.
You may scroll in the frame below to see more data.
The Discovery Weather Station is situated at 38.90846234781009 / -77.14702251968379 at an altitude of 326.8 feet.
|APS Facilities personnel installing the Discovery weather station on the roof outside of Galaxy classrooms in September 2017.|
- WeatherLink Current Weather Feed
- WeatherLink Summary Data Feed
- Discovery WeatherCloud Current Weather Feed
- Discovery WeatherCloud Current Wind Feed
- Discovery WeatherCloud “Evolutions” Graph Feed
- Discovery WeatherCloud Data Dashboard
- Discovery Weather Twitter Feed
- Weather Underground PWS Dashboard
- Information about the Davis Instruments Vantage Pro2 Plus
The Discovery Webcams were made possible in part by funding through the Discovery Parent Teacher Association in 2016-2017.
Due to an AC power problem recently identified, the Weather Cam is offline, pending repair of the GFCI outlet that powers it. We expect to resolve this during the summer, and be back online by the beginning of school 2018-2019!